My day started at about 4:30 this morning. A call from a friend who was at the ER with her daughter, she needed me. I'm not known for being an early riser. Not in the slightest. In fact, I balk at any occasion that gets me out of bed before I'm ready. But there is something about being needed by a friend and being used by the Lord that made this day good.
It wasn't an easy day, but it was good.
So as I sit here (sipping some Oh My Chai!, just got some the other day!) I am tired and ready for bed, and it's only a little after 8:00! Who knew a night person could be sleepy so soon after the sun goes down?! But I think I'll read for a little bit, then go to bed. However, I won't stay up too late, for one never knows if they'll be called upon in the middle of the night.
So don't stay up too late....I'm just sayin'.
Friday, November 21
It Was a God Day (and no, that's not a type-o)
Posted by
Deanne
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a good friend you are! I'll be praying for the family.
Post a Comment