It's still Tuesday and I am posting this just under the wire for my Nablopomo post for the day. Too bad I've been battling a headache for the past couple days. I haven't felt like spending a lot of time on the computer delving into the past (doesn't help the headache situation). So today I bring you a trailer for the next season of Lost (even though those who follow the show have probably already seen it). All I have to say about the wait for the next season is....2 more months!!!!
*Whew, glad I got that taken care of! Wha...??! I have to post again tomorrow? Crap.
Tuesday, November 18
YouTube Tuesday - Lost Season 5 Trailer
Posted by
Deanne
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe you have a computer-related headache??? Hello? You are a bloggin' addict! Maybe wear some sunglasses? Or perhaps it's unrelated-who knows? Feel better. sorry.
oh, oh, oh! I CANNOT wait!
So, I'm FINALLY caught up on Heroes. What do you think? I basically don't like anyone...except SYLAR! Is that bad?!
Post a Comment