My routine is back! On Tuesday Mae's school called me, I had to pick her up early, she was sick. Mae had a temp of 103 and complaining of a headache. No faking that kind of sick! So it continued off and on for the next two days. *sigh* This completely blows my routine! It wouldn't have been so bad, for me, if I hadn't just resolved to go to the gym a few times a week. Now that I have it in my mind to do go, I want to get moving on it!
Mae is all better now and was able to go back to school today. Well, she could have gone back yesterday but we played it safe and kept her home one more day (that fever was a tricky one, it would be gone most of the day then BAM! it'd be back). So I was able to go to the gym this morning. Yeah!!! Now all I need to do is have Ryan show me how to use his ipod and maybe download some of my own music. Then I'll be all set to rock out while workin' out! Oh yeah!
Friday, February 9
Back to Normal
Posted by
Deanne
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad Mae's feeling better. And how fun to get to go rock out at the gym. I wonder if Hannah would notice if I borrow her ipod for my morning run. Why didn't I think of that before?
Glad Mae is better. Sometimes these kid colds can hang on forever! I think Janie has been sick three of the last four weeks.
Thanks for link to the Beth Moore blog - I love her!
Yay you! And yay for Mae feeling better.
We are so behind the times...we don't even own a discman. ~Lol~
Hurray for going to the gym. I haven't been able to go since last Wednesday due to sick kids. I am itching to get back. Hopefully tomorrow....
Post a Comment