While at Costco the other day, Ryan found an alternative to the Starbucks Mocha Frappachinos. It's a can of a coffee drink mix (with chocolate chips!). Basically Ryan uses it for making iced coffee (the yummy girly kind!). All he does is put a scoop or two in the blender along with milk and some ice cubes then blend away! Next comes the best part.....he serves me some. *big grin*
Sunday was a very hot day over here so Ryan made a batch to alleviate the uncomfortableness of the heat. After giving me a small portion, he put the rest in the fridge for later. Later, as I was putting the water pitcher away, I knocked over the iced coffee yumminess and it spilled all over the kitchen floor!!!
I was devastated and torn between crying in the misery of losing it all or throwing myself on the floor to lick it up!
After the shock had worn off, I dutifully cleaned up my miserable mess. I did, however, sip the leftovers that landed in the lid and what was still in the bottom of the blender (that's where all the chocolaty bits are anyway!).
I console myself with the fact that I now I have a clean kitchen floor. (but in all honesty I'd rather have a nice tall glass of iced coffee girlyness)
Tuesday, June 24
Doh!
Posted by
Deanne
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh no, that's such a bummer! You're going to need to take another trip to Costco!!
If they made it NSA (no sugar added) I'd be all over it!
I'll for sure be making that trip to Costco.....when we run out of Iced Coffee Yummyness! :)
Chris....yeah, too bad about the whole 'no sugar' thing. But as they say....life is uncertain, eat desert first! :)
I tried to post this 3 times yesterday and it wouln't let me...
anyway, I thought it was hilarious how you described the whole situation! You and Bethany have such a way with your humor and how you write about it! It really makes me laugh!! I would have sipped from the lid too...
Also, I like how Caleb mentioned he liked the girl because she had sparkles...men/boys are so enticed by such things!
You might have to buy it in bulk! And check out my blog tomorrow for you might be TAGGED!
Post a Comment