Tuesday, August 26

It'll Tie You Up In Knots

The other day I bought the game Twister for our family. I thought it would be a great way to spend some fun time together, and it is something that doesn't involve a high level of understanding in order to play. Even little Isabel will be able to get in on some fun!

We had a good time together and the minimal cost of the game....worth it! But I gotta tell you that after playing for about a half hour to forty five minutes, I'm sore! My leg muscles were a cryin' out and shaking.

Pilates has nothing on Twister, that's all I have to say.




3 comments:

Thany said...

Just last week I decided the next game I was going to buy us is Twister. It's one of those classics I SWORE we already owned but I am remembering the version I owned as a kid.

I think once you have a family, a box should arrive on your doorstep containing Sorry, Twister, Candyland, Uno and Monopoly in it. Then you are set for family games. (Mostly.)

ohAmanda said...

How fun! We made a giant twister board (about 6x as big) for church one time. FUN!

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! We like Twister at our house, too. We also love "Pretty Pretty Princess" and the game of "Life."