I love having an Ikea relatively close. But maybe it's not wise to go as often as I have in the past few months. Since August, I think I've been three or four times. It's not entirely my fault, I do have a friend (or partner in crime) that goes with me and she has requested that we return for certain items. And I've done the same thing. Like the other day when I realized that I should get those Christmas stockings that I'd seen a few weeks ago, and I had to go soon before they were gone!
While my friend and I were there the other day, I found something quite useful (Ikea is so stinkin' practical!). It was a hand crank flashlight. Good for emergencies. And doubly good since the batteries will never run out or need to be replaced because it doesn't have any! And triply good 'cause it comes in red. Another plus? It was only five bucks!
This little handy flashlight will be quite useful if/when there is ever a blackout or power outage. And we can take it camping too. The kids love it, of course. But I only bought one, maybe I need to pick up another one. Or two. But......that would mean another trip to Ikea. Darn! *wink wink*
Monday, November 7
Ikea Love
Posted by
Deanne
at
6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wink! wink! Those are so cool- you should totally have one for each of the kids... or each of your family!
Post a Comment