The highlight of my summers, these past few years, have been boogie boarding week with my friends. We usually hit the surf when our kids are in VBS and make it back just in time to pick them up. However, as much as I look forward to that week throughout the year, and enjoy the time with friends and being pushed by fantastic waves.....I had a different highlight this past summer. For this year my mom and my brothers kids came to visit for a few days!
After I got over the shock of oh-my-gosh-there-is-going-to-be-six-kids-in-my-house!!!, I quickly got the house in order and things situated to accommodate my four visitors. Then I planned out what we would do. As it turned out, we went to the beach twice and hung around the pool most of the time. And it was GREAT! I wouldn't mind adding this to our summer every year!
(here are a few snapshots of the time we had)
Friday, November 18
Photo Friday
Mom, Mae and Haylee (one of the BEST days at the beach!)
Mae and Isaac getting some 'air'
Us girls getting some 'air' (I got my mom to jump!). I can't tell you how long we tried to get this picture, maybe that's why Isabel didn't get very high she was tired.
Posted by
Deanne
at
10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment