Friday, June 6

Chores Are Expensive

Remember the other week when I bought new dishes? Remember the reason why I had to buy them? Well, Caleb is at it again!

I am now down one less drinking glass, and I didn't have a whole lot to begin with.

I'm tellin' ya, good help is hard to find. And in the mean time it's costing me in wages and replacement purchases!

I think I see in a trip to the Crate & Barrel outlet store in my near future.

3 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

Hey, we don't have a Crate & Barell outlet store! I want one!

They have the MOST adorable melamine sea shell plates that I've been drooling over. I have a feeling they'd last longer at my house!

Thany said...

I wanna come!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, count me in! And you might be more selective about either the dishes you use or the ones you let him wash.