Friday, November 25

What To Do When....

It's the day after Thanksgiving and...

1 - you still have guests
2 - put up the Christmas tree and started decorating
3 - played a few rounds of Mexican Train while the kids were distracted with a movie
4 - wrapped Christmas presents so my parents can take them home when they leave so I won't have to jam the truck with them when we travel next month
5 - stayed up late and was about to go to sleep when I realized I have a handful of minutes to get a blog post in before 'today' turns into 'tomorrow'

I'll tell you what you do....you lay in bed as your husbands sleeps soundly next to you and you type out a blog post on your iPhone and hope that typing with just one finger can be accurate and fast enough to make the 11:59 deadline. That's what! Yikes!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are doing great this year!! I actually missed 2 days in a row. :( I think 3 total this month. I post a lot regularly, does that count? lol

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! We did, too!