Ryan has a few nick names for me, Ebayin' Mama is one of them because of all the buying and selling I do (mostly selling, mostly). As of today I think he may have a new one. Craigslistin' Mama! I just got home from buying a small desk for Mae, but last month I bought a bed for Caleb and the month before that I got Ryan a small file cabinet. See....Craigslistin' Mama! Now I only have to find a chair for Mae's new(ish) desk. I'm on a mission, watch out!
I just love Craigslist! It's like an on-line garage sale (and garage sales rock!). I am definitely going to list some of the larger baby items on Craigslist. Like the highchair when Issy is done with it (which is very soon) and the two baby baths and two diaper pails (the 'odorless diaper pail' did not live up to its name!). So between Ebay, Craiglist and Amazon I think I'm set. Whoo-hoo, I just love great deals!
Monday, March 19
Craigslistin' Mama!
Posted by
Deanne
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Is Craiglist like a local kind of thing? We just inherited a huge ugly desk, which I hate...maybe craiglist is just the place to advertise....
Wendy....go to Craigslist.com, click on Hawaii then find your more local area (but they may just lump all the island together). It's fabulous! It is all over the world, but for local areas. You'll see. Check it out! Yes, you just may be able to get rid of your inherited ugly desk!
There are few things in life more satisfying than a good deal. Go Deanne go!!
I looooove craigslist! Good luck!
I'm so envioius. People see me coming and just know they can sell me junk for $$$$. I always have to garage sale with a "buddy"!
Hey, great idea! We looked at cars on Craigslist. A great way to find what's available in your area.
I love a good deal and love yard sales. Our semi-annual community yard sale is coming up and it's a good one. I also went to a Mom's of Multiples sale this past week and it was awesome! Great name-brand stuff for cheap!
Ohhhh I am addicted to Craigslist!! We bough a fridge in great shape for $50. I am on that site prob. a couple times a week to see what treasures I can find. Have fun selling & buying :)
I just checked it out for Alaska and even though most of the listings were in Anchorage - this is a GREAT local site...I'm inspired to put some things up - maybe I won't have to ship any items..the buyer can just come over and pick it up or I can drop it off in town. Awesome!
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment