Have you heard the term 'bloitering'? I first heard it from my cousin Rose who often reads blogs but rarely leaves a comment. She is a self-proclaimed bloiterer. Recently, while doing a bit of my own bloitering, I came across a new blog called Bringing Good Home, but never introduced myself until the blog party came along. While leaving a comment on her site I mentioned that I had been bloitering her blog. In response to the new term, she created some buttons for her site that discourages bloitering (because who doesn't like getting comments?). I asked if she would share them with me, and she obliged. Here they are:


Now I have some choices. These three are my favorites. Would you like to help me decide which one to put on my blog??? I like the sign, it was kind of what I had in mind when she first approached me with her idea. The kitty is cute, but at the same time I'm not as partial to cats as I used to be. Then there is the silhouette. I'm not sure what to say about that one other than 'I like it'. So, tell me what you think!
If you'd like to add one of these to your own blog you can go to my blog-friend's site and nab one out of her 'free graphics' folder at the top of her blog. Make sure to say 'hello' if you stop by, she doesn't like bloiterers.
Tuesday, March 20
No Bloitering!
Posted by
Deanne
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Cool idea! I like the sign best, but I swooped on over and grabbed up a flamingo one. Thanks for sharing the great idea!
I so like the sign best! FUn!
Thank you! I Loved the kitty one and grabbed it! =)
Getting comments is half the fun! Otherwise you fell like you're talking to yourself - oh wait, I do that anyway!!! My 2 cents? I like the sign too.
Ok, I like the silhouette, but I think the sign is way more deanne.
What a cute idea!! I like the sign. I'll have to go check it out.
No bloitering. Never heard it before, but it is so cute! Great signs!
Never heard of bloitering.....but if I had to choose I like the kitty. How come your not partial to them anymore D?
I ditto Sarah's comment, love the sillouette, but, the sign fits your site. Do what you want!
Cat...I don't know what happened but once I had kids I no longer wanted to add anything else to the mix. I don't need another living thing requiring anything of me. Maybe when the kids are older I'll think about having a cute little kitty. But my kitty-wanting days are over! :)
Deanne- I second the cat thing! Something about having babies makes pet-having just too much for me. I'm good with my beta fish, but outside of that....
We had a new cat "adopt" us this winter and she HAD been a pretty good kitty until recently, she just started a habit of peeing in the house and THAT! - THAT! is not acceptable! I already have enough cleaning to do without the cat adding to it! :)
Yikes - I'm feeling convicted! I'm the biggest bloiterer there is! :)
I think the sign is perfect for you.
Fun graphics - I hadn't heard the term before, but it's great. I like the sign, too, mostly because of the grass grafitti :)
Well I don't want to get caught bloitering so I better vote. My choice is the sign. It is you.
Love
Mom
Very cool, Deanne! Love the sign, and I never thought I would, but I second the pet thing. There isn't much of me left for Trixie & Turbo these days.
Post a Comment