I found this quiz while bloitering and decided to take it. I must say, however, that this was an easy test. There are about 42 questions, all multiple choice. The easy part was that two out the four choices were an absolute 'no'! That was the easy part. With that said, go ahead and give it a try and see how much you know!
You know the Bible 100%!
Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!
Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes
4 comments:
Know-it-all!
I'm too scared! Had a rough morning, don't think I can handle being called an ignoramous right now. =P
awesome!
Hey, I just made my way to your blog, I think from my list of visitors at the UBP.
Anyway, thanks for the neat link. I didn't do quite as well as you on the quiz, but I was still proud; a couple of those questions stumped me.
Post a Comment